1. Yongge Liu
School of Petroleum Engineering, China University of Petroleum (East China)
Title: Investigation on the influence of hydraulic fracturing on the performance of depressurization in hydrate bearing layers
2. Zhengxian Chen
Beijing Institute of Technology
Title: Power Load Forecasting Based on Big Data & Neural Network under Smart Grid Background
3. Chunyue Lei
School of Information Science and Technology, North China University of Technology
Title: Electrical insulator defect detection with imbalanced samples and incomplete annotations
4. ZeTao Che
Zhejiang Ocean University
Title: Influence of different ship harmonic vibration directions on dynamic response of PEMFC
|Oral Presentations Guidelines|
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend the conference as a Presenter.
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
6. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
▶ Oral Template: Templates
For Non-Chinese Mainland For Chinese Mainland